(Editor Note: This is an important post compiled in the light of High Court Judgment sentencing Binayak Sen. It is possible that the sentence on Binayak Sen is harsh. It is possible that he was only a foot soldier of the red hate and not the enabler of red violence. It is possible that the wanton cruelty towards locals and their serial be-headings could have influenced the Judge to sentence Sen to a deterrent punishment. It is possible that a higher court can overturn the judgment on Sen. These possibilities do not change the reality of massive subversion to the discourse done by blatant manifestation of deceit and double standards by large sections of media, academia and NGOs. Common thread in the subversion act seems to be the evangelizing christian church using its global reach and influence at the top, operating through innocuous sounding human right organizations on ground and seemingly helping arrange weapons that enable red terror. Church is applying its deceit systems sharpened during millennia of its bane-filled existence. So the proven red/christian evangelizing model of Top Down, Bottom Up Sandwiching coupled with Inside Out strategem to rapidly evangelize the natives is on in India. What this means is Sonia Gandhi type people at top: leader ruling Congress Party, Head-National Advisory Council, Christian institutions like the ISI and church’s global propaganda machinery which includes important sections of Indian media will provide Top down cover. On ground, bottom up, Christian activists will help and enable Communist fighters under the cover of helping the poor. Simultaneously churches and affiliated NGOs will be planted strategically to emerge from inside out, to reap the conversion harvest when there is violence under the cover of helping the victims and their families as a do gooder entity. Unless natives take a hard stand against church’s deceit and its enablers like CON party it will all be over for them)
Let me admit. I used to take only a passing glance at Binayak Sen news items prior to December 2010. I thought of him as just another Doctor, popular among Human Rights activists who earned good will among left leaning academics & journalists
24 December 2010, changed my perception. A Chhattisgarh court gave Binayak Sen life sentence. If it was just another life sentence, I wouldn’t have written this blog. But in this case, the massive support from JNU theme academicians, NDTV/CNN-IBN kind of media houses and scores of left-liberal leaning twitterrati made me explore a more on who this Dr.Binayak Sen was. When that group of ‘usual suspects’ are so loud, my mind started telling.. ‘daal mein kuch kaala ho saktha hain‘ (something fishy could be happening here).
- Binayak Sen, convicted terrorist supporter by the court now, was supported by not one, but Nine JNU staff Members in a signed petition in 2008. Since JNU is perceived a ‘reputed’ institute in India, how badly will this impact the curriculum JNU faculty sets and the material they teach to students and to future Indian think tanks? For me so much support for a man convicted of terrorist interaction from a tax-payer supported institute sounded outrageous.
- John Dayal is another person that signed up to support Binayak Sen in the above mentioned petition. Mr.Dayal is also in Manmohan Singh & Sonia Gandhi’s National “Integration” Council! Does that imply that India is being ‘integrated’ extensively with communist/maoist terrorist ideology?
- Kavita Krishnan of CPI-ML too signed for Binayak Sen above. She is among those that supported Kashmir valley stone pelters ! Hmn.. now Communist violence supported by Evangelical funds extends into territory of Jihad mongers supported by Pakistan & Saudi Arabia? The nexus of those that wished Indian Union ill got more interesting.
- In 2007, journalist Praful Bidwai backed terror supporter Binayak Sen. In 2008, the same Bidwai lashed at ‘Saffron Terror’ . I started to understand that the journalists shouting at the top of their voice on the so-called ‘saffron terror’, are endorsing red terror.
- I thought courts in India are insulated from political ideology of the states they are in. But…Wait..I noticed NAPM having a problem with courts in BJP ruled states? It is clear many of Binayak supporters have an explicity agenda to malign Indian democracy & its most important pillar.. judiciary!
- After Binayak Sen’s judgment, some media persona tweeted & commented like this: 1) “Corrupt go free, a doctor gets convicted” 2) “Shocking!” 3) ‘Goons ruling Chhattisgarh’ 4) ‘powerful get away’. I am like.. are these guys getting sucked into pro-Binayak propaganda or worse.. are theyalso part of it themselves?
- This Trial by media got me to thinking.. Narendra Modi is sentenced ‘guilty’ by the media even after proven innocent by the court, but ‘Doctor’ Binayak Sen is innocent even after a court sentences him? “Guys.. you are really getting better” Ayodhya verdict criticism of 2010 was the beginning, but this open contempt of court by media after Binayak verdict reached nauseating levels. Ideological and moral corruption in the media was indeed mind numbing.
- Then I counted 16 recent years’ events of atrocities on Hindus, native people of India that I could recall. “Wait a minute.. those making lots of noise about ‘human rights’ of Binayak Sen (and indirectly rights of the maoists he helped with courier) have they ever spoken for the rights of native Hindu people? Deganga riots, cold blooded murder of anti Christian conversion native activist,Swami Lakshmanananda by maoist/christians, Godhra Train burning in Gujarat on 27th Feb 2002, 7 March 2006 bombing of Hindu holy city Varanasi, Two separate terrorist attacks on Raghunath Temple in Jammu & Kashmir, 3 August 1998 massacre of Hindus in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Akshardham Temple siege & massacre in Gujarat on Sep 25th 2002, Massacre of Hindus in Marad, Kerala in 2003, Church backed ultras of NE India banning Durga & Saraswati Puja and indulging in violence, Kashmir Pundits population reduced from 15% in 1947 to 0.1% today, Bareilly riots of March 2010, Miraj anti Hindu Riots recently, Hanuman Jayanti being targeted in old city Hyderabad in March 2010, “Objection” to Ram Navami being the excuse for April 2006 Aligarh anti Hindu riots, Riot in Ahmedabad’s Shahpur where Hindus have now turned minority in May 2010 and Hindus killed in Shimoga & Hassan in Karnataka in Mar 2010 over a newspaper article, an old one at that!, Varanasi bombing…It is as if the media wanted Hindus dead.. How ‘secular’ of them!
- Since 1989, 5961 civilians & 2086 security personnel have been murdered by maoist terrorists as per South Asia Terrorism Portal. This Dr. Binayak Sen acted as courier for these terrorists & he is still being hailed as a ‘victim’?
- Then I asked, “there are scores of Sewa Bharati (yeah.. that RSS affiliatiated) doctors working in tribal areas of Chhattisgarh. How come they don’t meet maoist terrorists like Binayak Sen”? No answers.
- I searched and located the genuine timeline of how Binayak Sen trial was conducted. Since I found more than 90% of material on internet littered with pro-Binayak half-fact propaganda, it took time to get to the factual information. From the judicial process, it is clear, nothing looks suspicious or even remotely resembling the kangaroo courts that Binayak Sen’s communist terror friends conduct. Also, the honourable Supreme Court was closely monitoring Binayak Sen’s case. So why all the hulla-ballo?
- Then I researched for more facts on Binayak Sen case . “I couldn’t understand..Why would a human rights activist, Binayak Sen meet a terrorist Narayan Sanyal in prison, 33 times between May 26 & Jun 30, 2007”? I asked this question to Binayak Sen supporters, but no Binayak supporter had guts to even touch this topic. Things were unraveling by now on the scale of propaganda involved in covering up Sen’s activities.
- Some people alluded to Binayak Sen being a doctor. It is a laughable proposition that just because he is a Doctor, he can be treated differently. After all – Jack the Ripper, Al Quaeda’s Ayman Al Zawahiri of Al Qaeda were qualified doctors too.
- Then I compared a few ‘Hindu Terror’ cases: Col. Purohit was a “communal” terror aide unlike this Binayak Sen who happens to be a “secular” terror aide. The former hasn’t been convicted, but proclaimed ‘guilty’ in trial by media. The latter is convicted but being projected as ‘innocent’! Expanding the logic, Sadhvi Pragya is a ‘Hindu terrorist’ for just selling a scooter, but Binayak Sen isn’t a ‘Christian terrorist’ even after Sanyal couriers? Media double standards was apalling
- Then I focused on Binayak’s most vocal supporter, the Amnesty International. Yes, the name sounds noble & hopefully their deeds. So I went ahead to scan a few of their petitions from the year 2010, specific to India: http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/india. Guess what? Not ONE petition against Deganga riot victims! Were they requested? Of course yes. here. A few months earlier, just like Binayak, the 3 raped girls were also Bengalis whose human rights were snatched brutally right this year. Aha.. so Hindu riot victims pretty much don’t deserve ‘human rights’ per this Amnesty. “Die Hindus”..Amnesty seamed to scream.
- Ok.. leave Deganga for a minute from September. Maybe too ‘new’ for Amnesty to file a petition in 4 months. How about Jammu & Kashmir’s massive anti-Hindu violence for the past 20 years? Have they been supportive of the victims of the worst anti-Hindu terror campaign launched in India? Some Kashmir Pundit websites helped me get more insight about the visible Jihad collaboration of Amnesty. How about outside India? More got out when I read about Amnesty unfairly firing Gita Sahgal who exposed their links to the dreaded Taliban..Amnesty turned out a lot worse than I thought..
- Then what about their views on a Pakistani terrorist Kasab who along with other Lashkar Fidayeen, mowed down 100+ Indians in Mumbai? Same stuff.. We don’t want him to be hanged!
- Then a bit more about Binayak’s buddy Narayan Sanyal. This dreaded terrorist had masterminded the attack on one of India’s best CMs ever, Chandrababu Naidu in 2003.He masterminded an attack on a jail that resulted in scores of death in Jehanabad. Worse.. “Tribal Doctor” Binayak Sen’s buddy Sanyal personally oversaw the beheading of 20 villagers in Talimendrion, Dantewada in 2001, for supporting pulse polio drive for their kids! Remember, Maoists had opposed government polio eradication drive. How ethical of this Doctor to support a guy who was instrumental in banning medical service to kids of the jungle?
- Then I watched Binayak’s wife Elina Sen’s interview on NDTV. She does NOT deny that her husband met 300 homocide perpetrator Sanyal 33 times. So more weight on that key terror link aspect. This did not stop her from creating a ‘straw man argument’ about how the public prosecutor confused Indian Social Institute (ISI) with Pakistan’s Intelligence. In reality the court did not treat this as evidence at all in summing up its judgment. (Editor: Media and Sen backers are silent on source of funding on Elina Sen run NGO Rupantar that had Rs 4 Million in Savings Bank Accounts while there are no IT returns).
- Incidentally Indian Social Institue (ISI) turns out to be quite an interesting entity. Funded by tax payers/foreigners(?) in the posh New Delhi area and carrying an innocuous name, it turns out to be a serious evangelical unit. Most of its directors are christian with ‘secular’ credentials. Tweeple @auldimer pointed that ISI even publishes ‘secular’ booklets on Hindu nationalism ( here and here). ISI head cites Vatican’s Pope on ‘new’ ways to preach gospel. And ISI VP talks liberation theology (A line which essentially argues Jesus is the first red comrade – merges church and communism). ISI funding, and its deployment deserves further scrutiny. Congress party people argue that Sonia Maino Gandhi is well plugged into native traditions. They argue she and her family even do Havan – traditional native fire worship. Sonia’s tenure comes across as enabling the potency of something else – dangerous groups like the ISI. (Point 20 added by editor)
- Weren’t many of those supporting Binayak loudly screaming “Hindu Terror” earlier? When explained.. “guys..folks at RSS do social work”, they used to respond “So does Lashkar”. Now all of a sudden, “How could they jail Binayak Sen, the social worker?
- Earlier when pointed out that Pravin Tagodia, irrespective of his nuances, is a Doctor, that too a cancer surgeon, the same mombatti (candle) carrying left brigade, used to dismiss..”So what? He’s a fascist!”. Now the same brigade is shouting.. “Shocking that they could jail a DOCTOR Binayak Sen!”
- Then Kanchan Gupta exposed more about this ‘human rights’ activist. Dr. Binayak Sen had arranged for rental home, bank accounts & much more to a terrorist who killed 300+ Indians!
- And Binayak’s trial was conducted in an open court under laws that are equally applicable to all citizens of India. Sounded pretty fair to me.
- A lot of questions regarding contradictions or weak evidence claims will be answered if you read the judgement. Importantly, it will highlight that not just sen, all three accused were found guilty of offences under sections Sections 124 A read with Section 120 B of the Indian Penal Code, Sections 8(1), 8(2), 8(3) and 8(5) of the Chhattisgarh Vishesh Jan Suraksha Adhiniyam, 2005 (Chhattisgarh Special Public Safety Act) and Section 39(2) of the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967.
To conclude, for now, Binayak’s judgment followup has been a real eye opener. The amount of depth left-‘liberal’ and secular views have in academia, journalism, media & social outlets is mind boggling. Hope you found the thought provoking facts posted here worthy of the time you spent. At the end of the day, native Indian principle of Satyam Eva Jayate (Truth Shall Prevail) holds if we stand up for truth.